- The personal data that you provide us with will be treated in a file owned by the World Karate Federation («WKF») whose objectives are:
- To promote the sport of Karate as a sports discipline;
- Attend the requests we receive;
- Provide information about the support given to or related to the world of karate and the WKF, including information about events by sending commercial communiqués by e-mail or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication (like SMS) as well as by phone.
- WORLD KARATE FEDERATION, with registered office at GALERIA DE VALLEHERMOSO, 4, 3o, 28003, MADRID, SPAIN, Company. Reg. No.: N8001046E as the file manager, promises to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee that you can exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose, through a letter to the above mentioned address for the attention of «Función LOPD» or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and your e-mail address has been provided as part of your personal data, we would be grateful if the mentioned communiqué specifically states these circumstances indicating the e-mail address through which you exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose.
- In order to fulfil the above mentioned objectives it may be necessary that we communicate or cede information that you have provided us with to other official federations that form part of the WKF and to the company that manages the website and for the candidature promotion campaign, Enfoque 5 Consultores S.L.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration in your browser that rejects cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access determined parts of the Website or not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser configuration, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
- Under some of the previous circumstances it will be necessary to previously register as the user who provides his/her personal data to the WKF so that it can treat them. In each situation, WKF will have provided a form.